Grand National XXXVI
The American Cribbage Congress Grand National XXXVII - September 21–23, 2018 - Milwaukee, WI - Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend GN37:
- 10. Three international airports within 100 miles of the tournament site - Milwaukee (MKE, O'Hare (ORD), and Midway (MDW).
- 9. Free shuttle from Milwaukee Airport (MKE) to the playing site.
- 8. The Crown Plaza is granting us a great room rate of $99/night.
- 7. The midweek and Grand National tournaments are both being held at the same site.
- 6. Free brewery tours with free beer.
- 5. The Milwaukee Art Museum in a beautiful location right on Lake Michigan.
- 4. Harley-Davidson Museum tours.
- 3. Possibility of 3 Major League Baseball teams playing within 90 miles during GN37.
- 2. Possibility of the Green Bay Packers playing at Lanbeau Field during GN37.
- 1. Free cookout at Emilio's house!
Grand National Entry Form
Grand National Events:
Friday, September 21, 2018:
BOD meeting at 9:00 a.m. -
Tourney #1 at 9:30 a.m. (7 games)
Tourney #2 at 1:30 p.m. (9 games)
Cribbage Board Road Show at 4-6 p.m.
GRTOC at 6:30 p.m.
Tourney #3 at 7:00 p.m. (9 games)
Canadian Doubles at 7:00 p.m. (9 games)
Saturday, September 22, 2018:
GN37 Main at 8:00 a.m. (22 games)
Tourney #4 at 7:00 p.m. (9 games)
Back to the '50s Award Banquet at 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 23, 2018:
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Grand National Tournament Director:
Grand National Tournament Co-Director:
David Aiken, Linda and Pat Barrett, Dan Selke, and Jeff Shimp