♠ How to Join
♦ Register Screen Name
♦ Lifetime IRPs
♣ Lifetime Wins
♥ Year-to-Date Wins
♠ Award Winners
Game Colony Hints
Game Colony Guidelines
Whether you are an experienced Internet player or new to "our world," here is a little insight into how the ACC tournaments at Game Colony will work:
- ROOM REQUIREMENTS: To play in the ACC tournaments, you must
come to the ACC room. The very first time you want to play in a
tournament at Game Colony, please access it by using this link:
For the next GC tournies you enter, simply use this link from then on:
Remember: if you are currently a Game Colony player
with a $TIX nickname, you will have to obtain a new nickname to play in ACC tournaments; please register
your name you play under through the
on the tournament, then click on
"Sign up for this tournament". Note:
You must be in the tournament room at least 5 minutes before
the tournament starts., or you will be
removed. To enter the tournament
lounge click on "ACC room".
- BYES: All byes will be in the FIRST ROUND. The
determination of who gets the byes is completely random and the TD
does not have control over it.
- ASSIGNMENTS: All assignments will be in the "lobby" area. Either player
on each assignment can set up the table, as explained in the rules
before the tournament starts. After the first round, do not join
another player until the TD posts the assignment
with your name on it
in that same lobby chat area.
- TABLE SET-UP: The person opening the table will ensure the
following is selected: 121 point game, 6 card, show cards, 30 seconds on
play time, non rated.
- POSTING RESULTS: Please post your results at the TD as follows to help the TD see it: ****Your name / their name****
in the lounge. The asterisks are very important so that the TD
will notice an assignment amid other chat posts.
Playing from IPHONE or IPAD
- click on Menu
- Click on Tournaments
- Click on ACC Tournaments
- Look for current tournament
- Click on Enter Room (If registered to play), If not click on
register to play then click on
Can I Change My Discards to the Crib?
The default setting at Gamecolony.com is not to allow changing discards to the crib. To allow changing your discards, following the following steps:
1. Start the table
2. Click on Preferences
3. Click on the Undo from Crib until it has a check mark in it.
The Playing Area Froze Up, What Should I Do?
Clear the Cache/Temporary Internet Files
The browser cache/temporary internet files are used to help speed up the browsing/internet experience. Sometimes files are not completely cleared out or may become unusable. Clearing out the Cache/Temporary Internet Files will improve your internet experience and will help with Game Colony.
- Close all browser windows.
- Start a new browser window
- Click on Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Delete Files (or clear cache)