ACC - eCribbage.com
ACC - GameColony.com
First time users GameColony ONLY--please use this link: https://gameclubusa.page.link/fdci25TYmXvjFBh79
Internet Rating Points (IRPs)
Tournament Rules for Internet Play
GameColony Player List
eCribbage Player List
Player List by Name
How to play at eCribbage
Bypass for a MAC at eCribbage
Removal of Blue at GameColony
Using Browser at GameColony vs using java
International Cribbage Day Information
The ACC's Internet Cribbage Program gives members an opportunity to play in online tournaments, earn rating points, and compete for annual and lifetime awards.
ACC members who perform well in official ACC online tournaments receive Internet Rating Points (IRPs) in accordance with the guidelines. IRPs are accumulated throughout the season, which ends every year on July 31. The ten players with the most IRPs receive All-Internet honors, with the highest rated player being crowned Internet Champion. The top 10% of players earning IRPs receive an invitation to the ACC Tournament of Champions, held each year at the Sands Casino in Reno, NV.
IRPs are tabulated on both an annual and a lifetime basis. IRP standings are published monthly here and in Cribbage World.
1. Join the ACC if you haven't already done so. To compete officially you must be an ACC member in good standing and current membership.
2. All tournaments are held at eCribbage.com and Gamecolony.com. Both sites are available 24/7 and are free, and both have upgrade options for a fee. If you don't already have a GameColony screen name (nickname) or an eCribbage Login-ID, create one now at the sites. (You do not have to play at both sites.) Once you have an established Gamecolony.com screen and/or an eCribbage.com Login-ID name, register it with the ACC using the online form. This will link your screen name to your ACC member information. To learn how to get on both sites, please read the links on the left of the main page: eCribbage Assistance, How to Play on eCribbage, and Game Colony Hints.
3. Important: in order to receive credit for participation in a designated ACC internet cribbage tournament and possibly earn IRPs (Internet Rating Points), you must play using the exact screen namethat matches the site you are playing on that day. Screen names and the earning of IRP’s can not be interchanged. Most ACC members find it easier to use the same screen name at both sites. Tournament Directors (TD's) and players find it very confusing when an ACC number is used as a screen name, as they are too similar to distinguish one player from another. Members may change their screen name a maximum of twice per ACC season.
4. Before playing in a tournament, please play several social games at the sites--they are
quite different. It is very important that you are comfortable with the mechanics of each site before attempting
to enter a tournament. While the TD's are very helpful, they are trying to juggle upwards of 60-120 people during
signups, plus get the tournament underway.
(Note: At eCribbage, you must play 10 rated social games (including against a computer robot opponent) of the particular format of a tournament before you try to play in a tournament of the same format. The TD has no control over this as the software is programmed to not allow a player to check in until you have met this minimum requirement of the site owner. This is true of every style of tournament on eCribbage, not just ACC tourneys.)
6. Consult the tournament schedule for dates and times of ACC sponsored tournaments. There is no pre-registration -- just check in at the designated tournament room,which opens 30 minutes before start time. Some tournaments close once they reach maximum capacity (dictated by the site's software), and all ACC tournaments allow nonmembers to play, so come early to guarantee yourself a place. First-come, first served! Be sure you have enough time to complete the tournament, typically 1.5-2 hours, depending on format. eCribbage has both Best of 3 bracketed, plus Grass Roots 9 games style tournaments. Game Colony has Best of 3 bracketed, and has a check in time limit. Important: At Game Colony; tournament players must be signed up prior to the running of the rules, which is five (5) minutes before the scheduled start time. Once the TD has begun running the rules, s/he is not allowed to add participants to the tournament, and you will be dropped if you are not in the ACC room. This is to provide the TDs the opportunity to verify that they have accurately entered all participants, and to ensure the tournaments start at the scheduled time.
We look forward to having you join us in online play. Check back often to the "Play Online" section of our website for updated tournament schedules and monthly IRP standings.. Good luck in the race for the Internet Cribbage Championship. But mostly--have fun!